top of page


Become more mindful, present and grounded.

Experience life in a richer, meaningful and fulfilling way.

You may have heard that our conscious (rational) mind only makes up 7% of our brain capacity. The other 93% is our unconscious mind and can be accessed through our body. Counselling helps shift and transform difficult emotions and experiences by gently working with your body and its sensations bringing clarity, healing and release from fear, mental limitations and anxiety.

Once you are more grounded, real and tangible transformation can take place and you will be able to make changes in your life that become possible through learning how to be more calm, still and relaxed.

transformation, transpersonal counselling and art therapy
transpersonal counselling, mindfulness, focusing technique
bottom of page